Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Eli's Tooth and Other Things
Elijah has a tooth. It's the tooth that when facing him is on the bottom and on the right. I know it seems silly but those darn baby books want all the deets.
He is sitting now.... Mostly. He topples over into a face first belly flop often requiring the need for a pillow fence.
He is a quiet little guy. Doesn't say to much. Strange... It's like he doesn't know he's a Fex. He does wake up at the crack of dawn so he has that figured out early. He's sleeping from 7:00 pm to 5:00 am. It's hit or miss whether I can get him back down after that... Today was success. He went back to sleep until 7:00!! Yahoo!
He's quite roly poly. Cutest leg rolls and chubby cheeks. I have to squeeze him into some fashion jeans.
He's scooching backwards now... Is that a term. He use his hands to push himself backwards while on his tummy. It is actually silly because he continually pushes himself away from the toys I have put in front of him.
Still bald with a little whiff of hair out in front!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment